Laura Mavis Martin
If taking the high road is the way to go, could someone help me figure out how to plow through all this bramble to get there.
Posts by Laura Mavis Martin:
- My Next Lover
- When I Read Pablo Neruda
- Like Communion From God. (A Short Story)
- Hiking the Cottonwood to Indian Point Before 8:00 A.M.
- The Moral Compass
- Dwight Grabowsik and Julie Katz Go the Carlton County Fair
- Bob’s Steer Head, 1936, Oil on Canvas (To Georgia O’Keefe)
- I Like To Go Where The Old People Eat
- Lunchtime at the Hawkridge Café